19 May Leveraging AI to create value in a crowded market segment: In conversation with Arun, founder Hyreo
Leveraging AI to create value in a crowded market segment
CIE brings to our Deeptech community,
Fire Up Founder Insights series 6th edition, hosted by our COO, Mr. Ramesh Loganathan. The series is brought to you as a part of Startup Gyan Blog series by CIE-IIITH where we feature our founders and talk about their Startup status and the journey so far through conversation on specific topics useful for other Deeptech startups and the community at large.
In Conversation with Arun, founder Hyreo:
Started in 2016, Hyreo is a ML/Chatbot/NLP based SaaS platform designed for improving candidate engagement throughout the hiring cycle.
“Recruiting is a complex process and is very nuanced contrary to general opinion of it being one way-fit-all”
The platform combines conversational capabilities with data analytics to create meaningful insights for recruitment team. From Sourcing to Assessments to Candidate Onboarding, our automated and intelligent solution increases candidate touch points by 75% and improves hiring efficiency by up to 50%.
“If you’re able to connect to a direct problem that the customer has, only then you’ll get to do the pilot”
- Find your Niche instead of falling into the patter of what is already existent in market
- Engage the end-users through chatbots, text messages and emails to collect data
- Use analytics and data engines to generate useful insights and feed for training the system
- Build a model for sustaining and new users to come on board
- Use feedbacks to build the trust with new clients and show them the value through data points
- Add case studies to add credibility and show value to customers
- There must be a considerable margin in which you are adding value for the client which they either cannot generate on their own or face challenges in doing so
“A Crowded market should be seen as a problem statement as one, it offers huge business opportunities and two, It is a necessity segment that you are dealing with”
The Growth Hack tip:
Sell before building the product, primarily if you are in B2B space.
If you are stepping in the digital solutions world whether through Tech, SaaS or enterprise solutions, use all possible ways to create traction and interest in your product in order to position your product at the top among the noise.
Watch the complete interview for some cool anecdotes and fun facts!
Keep watching this space for more under Fire Up Series.
Stay safe and sound!
– Sunita Kumari, Team CIE