CIE brings to our Deeptech community,
Fire Up Founder Insights series 3rd edition, hosted by our COO, Mr. Ramesh Loganathan. The series is brought to you as a part of Startup Gyan Blog series by CIE-IIITH where we feature our founders and talk about their Startup status and the journey so far through conversation on specific topics useful for other Deeptech startups and the community at large.
In Conversation with Sachin, founder Agilitix:
The journey for Agilitix started when the everyone on the founding team went through the phase of shifting to the cloud when working as an employee, such as building new SaaS products, taking existing products to the cloud etc. The team felt that firstly, there is a gap to build newer architecture for cloud-related applications. Secondly, all the big players like Big Basket and Swiggy have a Data measurement, metrics measurement and data collection pipeline. To put everything to structure, there was an opportunity to drive dramatic improvements in operational efficiencies & customer experience through real-time insights.
“Data is very voluminous, rich and multidimensional but very little insights to support the data and use it for business improvement”
All the inquisitiveness and zeal led to Agilitix – An out-of-the box SaaS offering to autonomously generate actionable insights from massive data streams by leveraging the latest in AI/ML. The Startup has digital unicorns as their early customers such as Big Basket, Swiggy and Freshworks.
Some markers for startups to Connect to big players
- Evaluate what could be the problems these companies are facing, Build an MVP; to validate with them.
- Try to get the engagement for simply knowing the exceptions the company is struggling with
- Expand the feature set for demos to show what all your product could do or solve
- Show something that they are not attentive towards but is saving them time and money
How to pick those specific customers:
- Friends and Connections – No Brainer, but still under-utilised
- Where can you get more data – Feed your AI, it’ll feed your customers.
- Engagement clicks and then needs work – Click or not, if offered the right solution at the right time, it’s a match!
A Growth Hack tip
Build something lean, resilient, focussed and away from overload of features.
As Don Draper said “Make it simple but Significant”! *Madmen alert*
Keep watching this space for more under Fire Up Series.
Stay safe and sound!
– Sunita Kumari, Team CIE