Path to marketable MVP
To help early stage startup teams to validate their idea, help provide guidance for converting these ideas into a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) on a solid foundation.
This program is intended for early stage startup teams working on a hypothesis or in the early stages of building their Minimum Viable Product (MVP). Typical startup at this stage would:
- Comprise of the founders and optionally, have a few early team members
- Mostly bootstrapped (may have raised small amount of pre-seed to seed funding)
- Commitment to actively participate and engage with the resources provided by CIE
The program takes in a small number of startups and pair them with a resident mentor to methodically work through the following. The structure may vary depending on the context of your startup.
Mutual introductions with the team and the mentor
Early customer development
- What is the problem or need that you are trying to address?
- Who are you solving it for?
- What is the validation that the problem/need indeed exists?
Early validation of the solution (pre-build phase)
- What do you need to build to validate your proposed solution?
- How can you build prototypes rapidly?
- How do you get validation from prospective customers that your solution indeed addresses the problem?
Development of the solution
- How do you go about building the solution?
- How do you go through the processes of ‘product development’? Includes a variety of choices that you would make in the early startup journey – Team, Technology & architecture, Design assumptions, Product roadmap etc.
- How do you plan to launch your MVP?
- How do you objectively validate the solution?
- How do you plan on getting feedback from early customers?
- How do you validate that feedback and add to your next iteration?
Program is spread across two months and includes:
- Bi-weekly sessions with a resident mentor
- Up to 90 minutes every alternate week
- Agenda discussed in the context of your startup
- Post program benefits
- Follow- on access to programs, demo days for a year
- Periodic access to mentors based on mutual availability
For more details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Call us at: 040-6653 1211