- Start-up should be India-based
- Full-time Founder
- The startup should ideally have a basic MVP in place
- The startup should be a deep-tech like AR/VR, Robotics, ML, AI, NLP etc.
- What costs do I have the bear to be part of the programme?
If you get selected for this programme, you will have to pay INR 75K for two founders/startup at the beginning of the programme. This will ensure a seat for you in the co-working space along with internet and other common facilities.
- What is the selection process?
Interested applicants have to apply through our website.Give the link here. The shortlisted applicants will be informed about its selection to the pitching session happening in IIIT-H. The applicants will have to pitch to a panel. The selected one after this round will be informed about its selection to the program in a week time.
- Will my travel costs to the pitching session be reimbursed?
- Who should I contact if I have any questions after I join the programme?
During the orientation to the programme, CIE@IIITH will appoint a POC.
- Will my startup be eligible for any funding during the programme?
Yes, funding is one of the key parts of this programme. Depending on the developmental stage as well as how impressed the panel is by a startup’s idea and tech chutzpah, seed funding could range anywhere between 5 lakhs-10 lakhs. CIE@IIITH will take up a 4% equity on the seedfund.
- For any further information drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.