Go-To-Market strategy for healthcare startups
To help startups take their product to market by targeting the right customers. Also help them to focus on the right revenue model and designing the right revenue stream under the selected model.
An 8 weeks curated program for entrepreneurs in Healthcare. Micro-accelerator will be run by OJAS MedTech, CIE, IIITH and selected guest mentors who are industry experts on go-to-market strategies.
Who should attend?
- Startups in the healthcare domain, medtech startups
- Entrepreneurs, innovators, with products or services in place who are currently working on their strategies and plans.
- Entrepreneurs starting a new medtech venture and who are leading a project in a large
The program takes in a small number of startups and pair them with a resident mentor to methodically work through the following. The structure may vary depending on the context of your startup.
- Mentoring sessions by seasoned industry experts
Program content outline:
- Which market should you go to- 4C analysis (context, customers, competitors, collaborators)
- Marketing process, Segmentation, Value proposition & differentiation
- How to come up with a value proposition? Positioning maps, Alternative positioning strategies
- Positioning-how to define the commercial plan based on positioning
- Outlining the basics of Sales Go-To-Market
- Price modelling
- Commercialization framework
- Pitch preparation for customer readiness
- Review of customer feed backs
- Program is spread across two months and includes:
- Bootcamp: Mutual introductions with the team, mentors & setting up the context
- Mentoring sessions:
- Bi-weekly sessions with a resident mentor
- Up to 90 minutes every alternate week
- Agenda discussed in the context of your startup
What do you get post program?
- Facilitated customer connects
- Follow- on access to mentors, events & demo-days for a year