Clinical immersion for ideation & validation
To help startups, innovators to Identify clinical unmet needs & validate via an intensive Hospital immersion process.
An 8 weeks curated program for entrepreneurs in Healthcare. Micro-accelerator will be run by OJAS MedTech, in collaboration with clinical immersions partner Mallaready HealthCity.
Who should attend?
- Startups in the healthcare domain, medtech startups
- Entrepreneurs, innovators at ideation stage, planning to start prototyping
The program takes in a small number of startups and facilitate a hospital immersion with MRHC. The structure may vary depending on the context of your startup.
- Mentoring sessions by clinicians, physicians etc.
Program content outline:
- Basics of Biodesign Principles & Innovation in Healthcare
- Basic patient management & stakeholder analysis
- Understanding the healthcare needs
- Identification of medical domain to work on
- Identification of Problem statement through a real time dialogue with multiple stakeholders
- Validation of Problem statement through multiple stakeholders
- Workshop on Medical Regulations
- Program is spread across two months and includes:
- Bootcamp: Mutual introductions with the team, mentors & setting up the context
- Mentoring sessions:
- Bi-weekly sessions with industry regulatory mentors
- Up to 90 minutes every alternate week
- Agenda discussed in the context of your startup
- This program will help startups to find the real problem to be solved for a better societal impact/adoption
- Follow- on access to mentors, events & demo-days for a year