Go-To-Market strategy Micro-accelerator will be run by OJAS MedTech, IIITH in collaboration with T-Hub specially designed for startups in the healthcare space.
To help startups take their product to market by targeting the right customers. Also help them to focus right revenue model and designing the right revenue stream under the selected model.
8 week curated program for startups in Healthcare/Medtech Domain
Who should attend?
- Startups in the healthcare domain
- Entrepreneurs, innovators, with products or services in place who are currently working on their strategies and plans.
- Entrepreneurs starting a new venture and who are leading a project in larger organization.
Structure of the program:
- 1 on 1 Mentoring sessions
Program content outline:
- Which market should you go to- 4C analysis (context, customers, competitors, collaborators)
- Marketing process, Segmentation, Value proposition & differentiation
- Positioning-how to define the commercial plan based on positioning
- How to come up with a value proposition? Positioning maps, Alternative positioning strategies
- Understand value, create value, delivering value, capture value
- Outlining the basics of Sales Go-To-Market
- Product market fit – Buyers value model mapping
- Marketing orientation – Initial marketing messaging, Prospecting & Cold calling
- Customer acquisition strategy – Sales process map, Funnel build, creating your first scale revenue stack
- Price modelling
- Commercialization framework
What do you get post program?
Follow- on access to mentors, events & demo-days for a year